Do You Like My Page

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Allegri is the Best Coach in Italy

I want to say this and i know it's not popular. And most of you won't like it. But give me 5+1 Dms (De jong Flamini Traore Ambrosini Nocerino + Boateng who is originally a dm) And ask me not to play with Dms Give me 3 attackers 2 of them under 21 + one 17 years old and ask me to play with 3 attackers for 90 minutes with no bench YES VERY SMART INDEED Blame me that i play Urby in mid to have a half player with skills Ask me not to play Abate and Antonini when subs are a 19 years old De Seglio and Mesbahinovic Tell me PLease don't use Bonera again .. while Zapata not included in the squad (probably injured ) and Mexes not ready until UCL match And yeah plz tell me Yepes is better I have to be so honest .. I m Biased toward my plans but I was forced to this .. when you know that SES played 2 games with Italy under 21 and he is already not fit over 90' .. PLZ don't tell me to play with 3 strikers becuz I m Biased I m Retarded and You Know the team more than me .. Me speaking with allegri devil head But seriously would anyone here be satisfied with a win while we are this shit .. Please Don't let B&G troll you .. this squad lacks quality a lot of quality . And I'm my self not satisfied even with a big win like 3-1 vs Bologna when we are this poor.. Think again it's about quality not a win or a lose .. Not that Allegri shouldn't be touched but if you want to sack him let's change the squad too .. not just allegri

No comments:

Post a Comment