Do You Like My Page

Monday, September 17, 2012

STEPHAN EL SHAARAWY



STEPHAN EL SHAARAWY "I’m disappointed with how it ended because it’s our second home loss. I believe that the game we played wasn’t all that bad, we created a lot of chances but we didn’t manage to finish them off. They had a lot less chances but they managed to score. Now we have to turn the page because we have another tough game on Tuesday. During the week we prepare for the matches well and we do what the coach asks of us. We give everything we have but of course during games mistakes can be made but this evening, the ball just wouldn’t go in despite all the chances created. I put myself at the team’s disposal because the coach asks me to defend as well as to push forward and of course I’m a young player and I do what I can to help the team. It’s good that we’ll be back playing quickly, we have a tough game ahead of us on Tuesday but we have to take to the pitch focused but not worried, a bit more carefree”.

No comments:

Post a Comment